30 Day Challenge

Check Out the Bottom of the Page for a Running List of Daily Challenges!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 4- Move Your Body!

Exercise is one of the best things for us, yet often the first thing to go. I know I haven't officially exercised or worked out for the last 10 months (probably longer but you get the picture!). I decided if I could look at facebook every day I could exercise every day. Run a marathon? Not any time soon. Exercise for 15 minutes most days? YES.
And so can you.
I just took my dogs for a jog since one of them has gotten "extra fluffy" in his older age....We jogged for 15 minutes. That is what we had time for and now everyone feels better. How else can you fit exercise in? do sit ups and push ups while you watch television. Do squats while you are on the phone. Take a brisk walk to break up your work day. 15 minutes. That is it. And you can do it in three 5 minute chunks if you cannot find a solid 15 minutes. Stretch for 5 when you wake up. Walk up and down the stairs at work for 5 minutes after lunch. Hula Hoop with your child or on your own for five minutes after work. Easy Peasy.
Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment