30 Day Challenge

Check Out the Bottom of the Page for a Running List of Daily Challenges!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Where the Heck Have I Been??

Well, I have been frazzled. That is putting it lightly. And to deal with my frazzledness I have been eating ice cream, not sleeping, grabbing coffees, not exercising, and doing everything I would tell my clients NOT to do.
So, after my trip to the Book Expo - I am starting a thirty day challenge to take my own advice. I am going to lecture myself, look in the mirror and raise my eyebrow when I claim I have no time to exercise or eat a vegetable, and TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!! I don't mean getting massages, eating bon bons, and ordering people around. I mean eating healthy, incorporating stress relieving practices, and not taking too much on.
So read on or join in!!! I would love to have some peeps relaxing with me!!!
I will be ready to chillax on Thursday (the next few days will actually be filled with relaxing since I am not working, but I felt like that was cheating.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment