30 Day Challenge

Check Out the Bottom of the Page for a Running List of Daily Challenges!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Riding High on the Sugar Train!!!

Yeah, so, yesterday was not so good. Actually, yesterday eating-wise was quite healthy until I got home and was RAVENOUS. That seems to be the problem. If I am tired (always), haven't had time to sit and eat a full meal (who does), frustrated (more often than not), stressed (YUP), I tend to grab the sugar. So, at 11pm last night, I was so hungry, I had a bowl of vanilla ice-cream with peanut butter and chocolate syrup all over it. It was great.
Then I woke up this morning, sick as can be. I know there are some nasty bugs going around, but I can't help but think this is related to my slip up last night. I guess the good thing about that is I am now terrified to eat ice cream again! I am sure that won't last once the summer comes, however, it might be soy ice cream, and it will be an occasional treat instead of a daily necessity.
Well, back to trying to eat healthier! And soon soon soon there will be a local review - possibly tomorrow night!
A question for any readers out there - I am looking for healthy crunchy snacks without much sugar. Something granola barish without boatloads of sugar!!
Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. I was going to suggest Luna Bars, but I just looked and it has a 11g of sugar. But, they are filling.

    ReplyDelete